RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SCHOOL WORK ASSISTANTS OF THE SCHOOLS IN NORTH WESTERN PROVINCE
- The working hours for School Work Assistants shall be from 7.00 a.m. to 3.45 p.m. Provided that they may leave after closing of the school unless engaged in a special duty.
- The short leave shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes from 7.00 a.m. to 8.30 a.m. or 2.15 p.m. to 3.45p.m., before lunch or after lunch, in a manner which does not affect duty.
- Half day leave shall be 04 hours up to 11.00 a.m. or from 11.45.a.m.
- Establishment Code and the circular concerned shall be applicable for other leave.
- The principal must call for another female employee or a lady teacher in case of employing a female School Work Assistant in duty after school or on a school holiday
- Male School Work Assistants should wear a shirts and trousers and the female School Work Assistants shall wear a sari decently to suit for school environment during work.
- The principal should assign duties which assist the office functions to School Work Assistants.
- The Department of Provincial Education shall issue Identity cards for School Work Assistants.
Click Below for Details in
guruwaraya,news,School,north western province, School Work Assistants, Duties,guruwaraya,news,School,north western province, School Work Assistants, Duties
,guruwaraya,news,School,north western province, School Work Assistants, Duties