Applications are invited for Payment Basis Degree Programmes from General Sir Johh Kotelawala Defence University
- Be between 17-30 years of age for the LLB degree programme and between 17-24 years of age for other degree programmes on the closing date of applications.
- Have completed the G.C.E. (A/L) examination in the year 2017/2018 or London (A/L) (Cambridge or Edexcel) examination in the year 2018/2019 or any other equivalent foreign examination in the year 2018/2019 in one sitting and be eligible to apply for university admission.
- Have obtained a pass mark (marks 30 and above) for the Common General Test.
- Have obtained a minimum of a Credit pass (C) for English Language at the G.C.E. (O/L) examination or in London (O/L) or in any other equivalent foreign examination.
- Have obtained a pass mark for the Selection Test and for the Structured Interview conducted by the KDU.
Degree Courses Available
- BSc Strategic Studies & International Relations
- BSc (Hons) Engineering [Aeronautical/ Aircraft Maintenance/ Biomedical/ Civil / Electrical & Electronic/ Electronic & Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering]
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- BSc Management & Technical Sciences
- BSc Logistics Management
- BSc Social Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Medical Laboratory Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Radiography
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
- BSc (Hons) Surveying Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
Please Check Your Eligibility & Apply Online
Check your Eligibility and Apply Online