Institute of Physics Sri Lanka conducts Foundation course in Physics covering the G.C.E Advanced Level Physics syllabus and practicals. Successful completion of this course exempts from pass in G.C.E (A/L) Physics subject when enroll in some Degree programs conduct by Universities.
- Those who lack pass in G.C.E (A/L) Physics subject seeking University admission
- Students following G.C.E. (A/L) in science (English/Sinhala Medium) as a supportive/ revision course for the Physics subject.
- Anyone interested to gain knowledge in Physics
Recognized Degree programs:
- University of Colombo- Electronics and Automation Technologies External Degree Programme
- The Open University of Sri Lanka- Exemption for A/L Physics to enroll in the B.Sc. Degree Programme
- Rajarata University of Sri Lanka- B.Sc. in Applied Science External Degree Programme
- Qualification to request an exemption for any other local and foreign Degre programs for G.C.E (A/L) physics.
Click Below for Details and Application